With over 60 countries on our export list and products present in every single NHS hospital in the UK, we regularly advertise a range of fantastic account manager and medical sales jobs which could see you travelling all over the country or even the world – but the opportunities we offer don’t stop there. As a growing company, we are also constantly building our research and development departments and many other areas of our business too. Why not take a look at our current vacancies to see what other roles we’re recruiting for? You can learn more about Optimum Medical here.
Why work for Optimum Medical?
Here’s what you can expect when you work with the friendly team at Optimum Medical…
- An inspirational work ethic where we challenge the status quo and break existing boundaries by using our initiative
- A supportive environment where we share and work together to ensure we’re the best in our field
- A passionate approach where we take pride in our work and celebrate each other’s achievements
- A real sense of fun and enjoyment, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere where everyone’s contributions are valued
- Competitive salaries and great additional benefits
Whether you’re based at our Head Office in Leeds or working out in the field, we’ll provide you with plenty of professional and personal development opportunities during your time with us. Our enthusiasm for our products and services is pretty infectious and we’re confident that you’ll spend many happy years as part of our team.
The benefits of working with us
When you join us, we hope you’ll find this a great place to work. As well as a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme, you’ll also benefit from:
- Company pension
- Healthcare cash plan to cover a variety of medical costs
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Charity giving through your salary (not compulsory)
- Free eye tests
- Company car (for selected employees)
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee assistance programme, helping with personal and work-related problems
- Regular review meetings to discuss your progress, and detailed development conversations twice a year
Support with professional qualifications and other training – we believe in continuous learning and development
- ‘Values Cup’ awards
- Team outings every three months – all expenses paid
And we’ll always remember your birthday!