Ugo Fix Catheter Strap
Secure, reliable and simple to use. The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap provides comfortable support, giving patients the freedom to move around freely and safely.
You can use the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap to support urethral catheters, suprapubic catheters and sheath systems. It fixes on either the catheter or leg bag tubing, and offers some distinctive features:
- All five sizes are fully adjustable and can be cut to fit
- Simple design to keep tubing in a fixed position, absorbing any pulling on the indwelling catheter yet allowing natural movement – so there’s no tension on the urethra or bladder neck
- Clear instructions, enabling correct, convenient fitting
- Reusable, washable hypoallergenic fabric strap with silicone technology to ensure a firm grip to the skin without slipping or irritation
- Effectively assists in supporting the leg bag, ensuring comfort as it fills, when used with the Ugo Fix Sleeve
- Ideally complemented by the Ugo Fix Sleeve and Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip)
Each Ugo Fix Catheter Strap comes with a laundry bag for the patient to use when washing, and a tape measure is available for nurses to ensure the size is exactly right. We don’t charge any extra for these – we just want to make patients’ experience with our products as easy as possible.
Pr Name Ugo Fix Catheter Strap - extra short Ugo Fix Catheter Strap - short Ugo Fix Catheter Strap - medium Ugo Fix Catheter Strap - long Ugo Fix Catheter Strap - extra long Size Up to 35cm Up to 45cm Up to 80cm Up to 130cm Up to 180cm Pr Code 3001 3002 3003 3009 3010 PIP Code 393-3371 393-3389 393-3397 393-3405 393-3413 NPC Code FUV 011 FSS 1068 FSS 1069 FSS 1070 FUV 010 Inner Pack Box of 5 Box of 5 Box of 5 Box of 5 Box of 5 Outer Pack Case of 50 Case of 50 Case of 50 Case of 50 Case of 50
Want to know more?
What people have to say about Ugo Fix Catheter Strap
Ugo Fix Catheter Strap is a great product, giving added security to the catheter and leg bag. It’s easy to apply, comfortable, discreet and effectively holds the catheter in place with no movement.Kevin TaylorGlasgow, UK
The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap made life more comfortable for my husband while he had a catheter. The previous straps he used cut into his leg whereas the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap was wider and longer, so we could easily cut to size, and we found the fastening efficient and secure. They washed well and dried quickly.Nicola BradburyReading, UK
The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap and Ugo Fix Sleeve are far superior to anything my husband has previously used to secure his catheter and leg bag. I will certainly be speaking to our GP to request some more!Ann TemplemanEdinburgh, UK
My husband used the Ugo Fix Sleeve to support the weight of his leg bag in conjunction with the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap to further secure the leg bag tubing. This made his experience wearing a catheter much more comfortable and he didn’t experience pulling from the weight of the bag and was able to move around freely. Highly recommended!Pam HughesManchester, UK